Download press releases and images for our current and upcoming exhibitions below.
All images must be reproduced with full and correct captions.
For more information, or to arrange press trips and interviews please contact:
email@example.com or call 01843 233 020
Dropbox for John Davies, My Ghosts
Dropbox for Antony Gormley, ANOTHER TIME
Dropbox for Jyll Bradley, Dutch/Light (for Agneta Block)
Dropbox for Journeys with 'The Waste Land'
Dropbox for NOW: Yin Xiuzhen & Duan Jianyu
Dropbox for Turner Contemporary's building
Dropbox for Culture Kent
Key information about Turner Contemporary
In the seven years since Turner Contemporary opened in 2011, we have:
- Had over 2.6 million visits
- Exhibited the work of over 500 artists, including historical (JMW Turner, William Blake, John Constable, Auguste Rodin, Leonardo da Vinci), contemporary (Phyllida Barlow, Ai Weiwei, Laura Ford), early-career graduates and local artists
- Had over 50 exhibitions
- Put over £58 million into local economy
- Held an annual exhibition featuring the work of early-career graduate artists from Kent (Platform)
- Featured in exhibitions the work of Turner Prize winners (including Antony Gormley, Grayson Perry, Jeremy Deller) and Turner Prize nominees (including Karla Black, Tracey Emin, Yinka Shonibare, Paula Rego, Phil Collins, Runa Islam, Enrico David and Ian Davenport).
- Exhibited over 300 JMW Turner paintings
- Welcomed over 750 school and group visits including local schools, international schools, language schools and special needs schools
- Inspired over 39,000 children through our world-class learning programme
- Ran thousands of workshops, including ones that are free for CT9 residents
- Created over 70 jobs
- Worked with local businesses and artists by stocking their products, being sponsored by them, and welcoming them to be part of our Business Circle.
Further information can be provided on request. Call Marketing and Press Assistant Katie Hogben on 01843 233 020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org